ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Picked the 182 up yesterday

Richyy182

ClioSport Club Member
  BG Clio 182 FF
All I can say is what an awesome car. I drove about 200 odd miles yesterday and loved every second of it. I love the climate, the stereo controls just everything. I know its sad even washed it cause it got dusty :). It handles so well and coming out of a sweeping bend in fourth was lets say interesting. Not sure how to work the cruise control yet but i'll work it out.

cheers

Focus ST
You should look into some mods.

I've had the springs changed to Eibach Sportlines (£135 Yozzasport), they are awesome. Don't make the car look like a boy racers either. Nice little drop to it.

Then I'd look into an after market exhaust, at this point a little bit of wee should leak out at how much you love the car even more.

Enjoy.....

Richyy182

ClioSport Club Member
  BG Clio 182 FF
You should look into some mods.

I've had the springs changed to Eibach Sportlines (£135 Yozzasport), they are awesome. Don't make the car look like a boy racers either. Nice little drop to it.

Then I'd look into an after market exhaust, at this point a little bit of wee should leak out at how much you love the car even more.

Enjoy.....

haha that made me laugh, I said to myself I won't mod it but a cheeky exhaust system wouldn't hurt.

liquidized RacingBlue 182
wish i coood have the 1st drive again personally im bored lol! i want more power now heheh!!in saying that i have had a few nice little drives last few weekends! got 135 mph on this nice road!

Mk4 .:R32
You were probably still in 3rd gear :). I have a 172, and always tell myself before I get in it that I'm going to drive sensibly...it's so hard no to put your foot down!!

Leon Cupra
You were probably still in 3rd gear :). I have a 172, and always tell myself before I get in it that I'm going to drive sensibly...it's so hard no to put your foot down!!

Soooooo true!!! I get in and say gentle on the fuel, 5 mins later, oh dear!