ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Picked up my 182 tonight!

MINI JCW
Congrats on the car mate,

My average mpg is about 37mpg, but my car isnt used to commute to work so most of the time its driven on b roads, hence the good economy. If you drive it round town the mpg dives!

B

Brown.

even got the silver visions eh!!!! get some apex 40mm drop springs...n see how stable it is then!!!! you going to the lakes meet or what????

Dafthead

ClioSport Club Member
  MB EQC
Picking up new cars is one of the BEST feelings ever

Saw some guy in a 56 plate Lambo Gallardo today, can't imagine how he was feeling :(

B

Brown.

essaex boy ey!!!! lakes meet might be a bit far away for ya.... but will be well worth it!!

Abarth Grande Punto
Hiya Deb,

Got them from Motor World, Riverside Retail Park Chelmsford. They are a sort of silvery blue colour, i think they look a bit better than the straight silver ones.
They cost 14.99 for the set. Look better thou!

Abarth Grande Punto
Washed my pride and joy for the first time, some better pics!

I could decided what ones to post so i thought i would post the lot!

100_0639.jpg

100_0637.jpg

100_0636.jpg

100_0634.jpg

100_0633.jpg

100_0630.jpg

100_0641.jpg

100_0642.jpg

100_0653.jpg

100_0652.jpg

100_0654.jpg

100_0657.jpg

100_0658.jpg

100_0646.jpg

Sorry got a little bit carried away! Hope you like them!

;)

Abarth Grande Punto
thanks mate, i do love the black gold 182! Would look nice with the black lens rear lights on ktec!

BMW M3
Enjoy it to the max - especially when u first get it - thats the best. But youll fall in love with it again and again haha :eek:

Abarth Grande Punto
Okay so i have had the car a month now! Still in love with it! No real plans to mod it too much! I like it the way it is! ;)

I have had a few probs with the car ! My list so far,

* Passenger window come off runner and had to be encouraged back into place!

* A small amount of what i can only describe as blistering in the paint in the inside of the boot lid. Not broken through the paint but Renault are going to repair under warranty next week!

* 2 srews missing off of engine cover (Easily Replaced!)

Thats about it so far i think! Not too bothered thou cos everyone knows renault build quality is crap and is to be expected! Doesnt stop me loving it !

I have made a few changes - Silver Vision front indicator bulbs, Piaa LED white side light bulbs, Flat wipers, Blaupunkt DAB Stereo with Interface for OEM Stalk and CS Window Sticker of course! My personalised plate will go on when i get all the papers from DVLA! :sleepy:

Things i def have planned are ITG Panel Filter, upgrade Speakers all round and replace Renault Sport Badge on boot with the new badge on 197 ! Got a call from Renault to say its in so that will hopefully go on at the weekend. I will post some pics when done cos i know a few peeps are curious to know what its gonna look like!

Anyway thats it for now! If i think of anything else then i will let you know! :D

ps. Oh yeah Mileage update 8650 !

Last edited:
  Abarth Grande Punto
^^ ok convinced!

You can get the kits from www.bluespot.co.uk/
Not cheap but they do work! I already had the interface from when i had my megane but the lead for the clio cost me an extra £15.

Anyone got any lowered Arctic Blue 182's

Abarth Grande Punto
Ok a couple of pics i keep promising people i would take ! Excuses the quality! I will take some proper pics 2mora if i get a chance !

IMG_3628.jpg

Pics of my Blaupunkt Woodstock fitted.

IMG_3636.jpg

197 Renuault Sport badge fitted !