ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Picked up my new 172 Cup on sunday!

182 Cup
Very happy with! 45k on the clock, with FSH. It was the second one I looked at and put the first one to absolute shame, shes clean as hell. The last owner was a girl, and the car is a credit to her. Ive found myself alot more precautious on the road, planning on tracking it but I know im just gonna mince it! It was a lovely day today so I got lots of pics, I hope you like!

089.jpg

072.jpg

091.jpg

060.jpg

070.jpg

088.jpg

056.jpg

040.jpg

044.jpg

:)

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Looks mint that mate.

You didn't buy it from Wigan by any chance did you? Could have swore I've seen that parked on my gym car park.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Sorry mate, there's defintley a HT53 cup that goes to my gym, your long lost twin ha :)

6/468 17poo
I past you today at the Auctions around 5.30......i was in a monaco blue 172, used to see this quite alot with a blonde girl driving it?came from wivenhoe?

182 Cup
I past you today at the Auctions i was in a monaco blue 172, used to see this quite alot with a blonde girl driving it?came from wivenhoe?
Thats the one! Shes really looked after the car, as said, its a credit to her. You wouldnt have seen me today though, I have the car back home in Kent now, I have been driving about in Canterbury today though.

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
Fantastic looking cup, one of the best ive seen!!

Cups and ph1s are the ones to have imo

6/468 17poo
Well used to see this most days on the way to work, was tempted to go have a look myself, as i noticed the a4 paper in the back window, looked very mint, always very clean too - thats my history i no of it! small world!

182 Cup
Thanks guys for all the comments, it is very clean, hope I can keep it that way!

Anyone know if my aerial is a standard one?

Vauxhall Combo!
Was it advertised on Autotrader? I saw an HT53 on their website recently. That looks soooo tidy! If you don't mind me asking how much was it? I'm in the market for one and need an idea of what they're selling for. :)

182 Cup
I didnt think so, looks tidy whatever it is. Think its the only modification.

I paid £3850, it was up for £4195. I was going to offer less but honestly didnt expect to find a pretty much perfect example when I came to look. I looked at one up for £3695, it had so many niggles though, not to mention a higher mileage. I would have spent much more than the extra I paid on the this car to get it up to standard.

182 Cup
Was it advertised on Autotrader? I saw an HT53 on their website recently. That looks soooo tidy! If you don't mind me asking how much was it? I'm in the market for one and need an idea of what they're selling for. :)
Nope, was on pistonheads I found it. Didnt see it on autotrader.

182 Cup
I forgot to mention that the car came with a spare turini. Going to sell it but not sure how much its worth really? Got a new tyre on it aswell I think. I will get pics. I would put it in the parts section but in complete honesty I cant afford the membership until I get my next student loan, the clio literally raped me of everything I have got! Haha!

Golf GT TDI
looks like a very tidy example. its rare to see a cup in such good nick.

i would keep the spare wheel if i were you.

mines a HT53 to ;)