ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Picked up the 225 :)

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Hi all, as you may or may not have seen we've recently bought the below car, 54 plate, not quite 36k, new belt, plus, coils etc etc and we picked it up yesterday, loving it so far despite a few niggles that you'd expect on a 7 year old French hot hatch, nothing drastic or unfixable though :)

Anyway a pic tells a thousand words so heres a dissertation;

002Medium.jpg

003Medium.jpg

004Medium.jpg

005Medium.jpg

007Medium.jpg

008Medium.jpg

011Medium.jpg

012Medium.jpg

013Medium.jpg

014Medium.jpg

015Medium.jpg

016Medium.jpg

018Medium.jpg

019Medium.jpg

020Medium.jpg

021Medium.jpg

023Medium.jpg

Plans (which will be a slow process) are a new standard splitter, projector headlights, black handles, r26 wheels in anthracite, debadge the rear and ph2 rear lights. To start with anyway ;)

All comments welcome

John

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
looks really nice, i am trying to convince my mum to swap the scenic for one like that!!

Megane 225 F1
Nice. Very nice. Good idea with the door handles. Will make it not as obvious as a 5 door. I don't like 5doors.

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
Heated fronts too. TBH at times I think my wife is so happy with them being heated it could've been in anything ;)

Thanks all :D

Im glad you mentioned your wife... I was about to comment on your lovely looking handbag :rasp:

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Nice. Very nice. Good idea with the door handles. Will make it not as obvious as a 5 door. I don't like 5doors.

Yeah and with anthracite wheels, eventually, they will look even more random than they do just now!

Im glad you mentioned your wife... I was about to comment on your lovely looking handbag :rasp:

Lorna says thanks ;)

<3 the boost barge

>3 your face x

Was peeing down pretty much all of today so all I managed to do was remove all the window stickers, the M E G A N E is next on the list!

Mk5 golf gti
Looks good.

Not a fan of 5 doors but that's me.

R26 wheels will make it look a lot better

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
LOL! Cheers all, thats the back debadged now and it looks better for it, once the exhaust tips arent black anymore and ph2 lights (with silvervisions obv ;)) then that'll be the rear end done and dusted.

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
so, since the ph1 1.4 you've had how many cars?

Yet the 1.4 is still the avatar, knows it.

Meg looks luuuuvvvvly tho!

I prefer those wheels to R26 wheels - look wicked when done in black like naiths

youll be waning an r26r spoiler too within a few weeks I bet

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
so, since the ph1 1.4 you've had how many cars?

Yet the 1.4 is still the avatar, knows it.

Meg looks luuuuvvvvly tho!

LOL! I think I sold that back in 2006, old habits die hard ;)

Er I'll have to sit down and work out how many, couldnt tell you off the top of my head!

Tim, i'll be requesting photoshops before any decisions get made anyway. And na, .R spoiler might look random on a 5 door.

Cupra
I stuck some Eibachs on mine and it has improved the looks no end. The ride isn't too harsh either, but I have mashed the middle silencer on the speed bumps at work and it now rattles. :(

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
I'd quite happily lower it if it was mine but my wife isnt so keen. I know where she's coming from though, the clio is the uncomfy car, we should have one comfy practical car between us!

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
I had one on my coupe way back in the day, Lorna hated it and wont even entertain the idea on her car, I quite like the one on yours as well :(

Rb 182
Show her pics she might like the fit of it on the meg. Saying that i've never even saw one with the "R" splitter.

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Check Naiths project thread Dave, he's got one.

Cheers Danzel.

LOL Danny! On a 5 door?! I could almost be tempted if it wasnt for a ek9 in my street with red wheels and a corsa vxr doing the whole red and black thing in the street too. Im a leader not a follower ;) :p

lemonnobby

ClioSport Club Member
nice car same as mine in a different colour yours got the roof? i got a R26.R spoiler on mine looks really good