ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Picked up the 225 :)

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Just a few random pics, did have them of the rr printout but doesnt seem to have uploaded, will try again later.

Only real changes since getting it are a rear wiper nut cover, debadged rear, destickered windows and polished up the exhaust tips. Oh and zymol'd the leather.

DSCF0011Medium.jpg

DSCF0013Medium.jpg

DSCF0015Medium.jpg

DSCF0017Medium.jpg

DSCF0018Medium.jpg

DSCF0020Medium.jpg

DSCF0021Medium.jpg

DSCF0024Medium.jpg

DSCF0027Medium.jpg

DSCF0030Medium.jpg

DSCF0033Medium.jpg

Cheers
John

225 Cup & Williams
R26.R spoiler is a must John. My bro has one on his I'll try and bring it to the next meet for you to have a look.

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Well just to finish this thread off theres a link here to quite a lot of the work I did to it last year http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?657002-My-Megane-225-freshen-up

This year for the MOT I had to replace the hubs. We'd been considering selling anyway and we decided the time was now whilst its got full MOT. So it went up for sale and a few weeks later Andyrg came up and bought it and is very happy with it. We miss it for different reasons. I miss the 245bhp and Lorna misses the heated seats!

To replace it we decided a normal hatch rather than 2 French hot hatches as dailies made more sense. After a lot of umming and aahing Lorna decided that she wanted a mk2 Focus. She learnt to drive in one and has always had a soft spot since. It had to have the heated windscreen and be either 1.8 or 2.0. It won't save us a fortune day to day but parts and petrol will be a bit cheaper. She never drove the 225 to its potential anyway so its no great loss to her.

Anyway, enough blabbering on. Here's 2 poor pics of a car that I just cannot get excited about at all

null_zps9e92f595.jpg

null_zpsa8460eb7.jpg