ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Picking up my BG 182 tonight!

Fiesta ST-3
Some of you will know my little grey non sport:

IMAG0027.jpg

DSCF0249.jpg

DSCF0219.jpg

DSCF0224.jpg

I'm approaching 21 now, and I've finished uni so I've taken the plunge and purchased a 182! It's from a member on here who lives local and is exactly what I was looking for, so I'll post some pictures and get a project thread up soon :)

Fiesta ST-3
It will 10000000% sell better as standard mate, opens up the market massively.

Yeah, I have a couple of people that sound really interested in it as it is... if it comes to nothing I will probs get similar amount for it standard and then have FK coilies and turbines to sell plus loads of little things. Will have to wait and see.

nice choice of new car, BG is a winners colour ;)

Thank you sir, you know this! We can be BG twins at the next yorkshire meet!

You buying Ste666's Clio.

I love black gold!

Dont bin it on the drive home!

Yes mate, I'm a lucky lad as I know it has been cherished by Ste.
Me too, really gonna look after it as it deserves nothing else.

Fiesta ST-3
nah, matts standard battered system that was involved with the swap for Ste's yozza!

Think he still has the zorstec somewhere though

Fiesta ST-3
I think the zorstec one will probably be alright without the decat.

Ahh, was it the decat that was restrictive?

Haha my old exhaust is a right tart, been round everyone!

Bit like the you then! :O

Good upgrade mate, Same as what I did pretty much!

Its a different world to the 1.2!
:) thanks for all the info on the T by the way mate... Ended up with an offer I couldn't refuse so ended up with a FF!

Great to see you've took the plunge and got one now mate :D

will miss your wee non sport though.

Aye, she will deffo be missed!
was reading up on your thread other day mate! Good move putting it all into the old girls shell :D

Mcaff

ClioSport Club Member
Aye, she will deffo be missed!
was reading up on your thread other day mate! Good move putting it all into the old girls shell :D

yeah she will, cheers mate will hopefully be on the road very soon. you dont want to know how much i have spent on that hunk of s**t now lol

i totaled it up the other night and i could have cried. Need pics of your new beast soon though :D

Fiesta ST-3
yeah she will, cheers mate will hopefully be on the road very soon. you dont want to know how much i have spent on that hunk of s**t now lol

i totaled it up the other night and i could have cried. Need pics of your new beast soon though :D

Will all be worth while! At least you have mick to do the work! Otherwise it would be a lot more ha!!

Cheers mike, one hour till I'm meeting him!

None
Little sneak peak from when Ste thrashed it round the lakes ;)

5026529622_f83133207c_z.jpg

Lakes by mjenic, on Flickr

Lol Mike......any slower and i could drive miss daisy :), shame more didn't turn up that day or it could have been a classic meet/drive, still a good drive out though :)

Got to be honest though i was gutted when Chris drove it away earlier :(, at the same time i'm really pleased it went to someone so nice who will continue to look after it like i did.

Hope you enjoy it Chris.
At least this way i'll get to see it at some meets via the media thread,which is more than i've been able to do with it lately.

Fiesta ST-3
It has ferodo ds2500's, an RS tuning remap and a pipercross panel filter. Other than that it's very standard and in immaculate condition... I can't credit Ste enough for the way he has looked after the thing!!

None
I got the impression Chris was really looking forward to picking it up so i'm guessing he can't stop driving it now :)