ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pics and Opinions of Morette Headlights!??

Mini Cooper
Thinking about getting Morette Headlights on my Clio when I buy it, like these:

http://www.e-styling.co.uk/scpro/estyling/productscategorycar.asp?manumodel=686&parentcat=16&parentcatname=Morette%2FHalo+Headlights&cattype=y&manufacturer=Renault

Just wondering if anyone has got any pics of these on Clios, preferably black, but any colour will do!! Has to be the Mk2 Ph2 Clio though!!

Also, what are peoples opiniuons on these, do you think they suit the Clio, etc and............

........................wheres the cheapest place to get them!??

Cheers :cool:

133/225/CLS AMG
I actually think they are pretty cool, worth doing as long as you haven't got Xenons!!!

But then again, on the right car I think clear tail lights actually look pretty cool. lol

A Real Cup
I like these on some cars and not on others...This is a no go for the clio (Ph2) imo as it spoils the cars lines on the front.

Mini Cooper
Ive bought Middos car which looks like this:

5-1.jpg

3-2.jpg

PS It now has Trophy Grey Turinis on, not White Willys

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
:dead:

look well on mk1 ph1 clios, puntos 106's etc,

but mk2 phase2 clio's

nooooooooooo

Mini Cooper S sport
Nearly £300 to make the headlights look worse..hmmm

BTW what the hell have they done to that liquid yellow 182 in that first link? Nasty front bumper, crap sideskirts and horrible rims, they should be shot! Or maybe they did that so the headlights wouldn't look so bad.

J

jamesy

i think there overpriced but can look good and equally look as bad

80MPG BEEZA
dont put morretes on your car its black i have the same colour and trust me i've seen a different pic and it looks like a ford ka! just be patient and wait for some black angel eyes to come out