ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

pics fo 17s with 30mm drop

i had a mrk 2 on 17s lowered 60. i had no problems even with a full load and it looked so much better than the 35 drop i had on it to start.

must admit i was a touch uncomfy and could get a little scary if a corner had a bump on it.

i will try and dig out some photos

Chris

A slow one :-(

Yeah mine is very skittish! Been a few times where Ive nearly lost it going down country roads after hitting some sh1tty bit of road. I can safely say ill neva lower a car and put aftermarket bigger alloys on a car again!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

Quote: Originally posted by Aust1n on 10 July 2005

rofl at carbon copy.. It will be if fred gets hold of it.. hes doing mine also..
Yep.

already been to see the man with the grinder at FCS.

Gonna save up for H&Rs and do a proper job of it.:D

--chris

CLIO

maybe its a mk1 thing that 17s handle like sh*te,but on my mk 2 seems to handle better with 17s on chris

cheers james

ps,you never told me they where sh*te when you wanted to swap em for my mk2 16s did ya chris......;)

A well built VW

I have already lowered the car by 30mm and just wanted an idea for when my 17s come - I cant afford coilovers or i would and im happy with -30mm for the mo....