ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pics from Boaby Tapp'd does Chemical Guys meet (many Clios in attendance)

Tappd'd RS
Pics from the meet on Sunday folks. A fair few members from here in attendance ...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/albroon/sets/72157629570726929/

Some of my favourites

6976788453_fda2b6009a_z.jpg

Boaby Tapp'd does Chemical Guys by al broon, on Flickr

6976773489_61c710e653_z.jpg

6976785365_b6276f6392_z.jpg

6830673300_3060e42934_z.jpg

6976795201_27d1553a4b_z.jpg

6830639822_d6f5935b97_z.jpg

6830650558_fb3a19a4a8_z.jpg

Tappd'd RS
Cool :)

Its basically just a daft name for being perhaps overly into detailing and tasteful modifying.

OEM+ is the target.

Fair enough, if those pics are anything to go by then objective achieved. Clean/tidy cars, I particularly approve of the lack of w**k Rotas that seems to be blighting this forum lately.

378bhp Leon Cupra R
Fair enough, if those pics are anything to go by then objective achieved. Clean/tidy cars, I particularly approve of the lack of w**k Rotas that seems to be blighting this forum lately.

Boaby Tapp'd is Mods+Detailing=OEM+. SIMPLES!!!

8aef5ac4.jpg

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
Good pics al as ever! was a good wee turn out! looking forward to extreme hopefully get some good figures!

Mini Cooper S
Very nice collection of motors! Craig, those brakes look a bit small...whats the spec of them?

kwak ZX9R+golf gttdi
great pics and awesome motors mate.
take your pic,gtr,rs but bein an old scooby fanatic,ive a soft spot for the p1's.

Mini Cooper S
Haha...I was joking. They looked massive! Thought they were aftermarket. What power you running?

An orange one
never seen a cupra R on the road! looks tasty like

cant help but think for the R they should have put a little more effort into the styling though, they basically put some 19's on and centre exit exhausts and the rest looks a bit "TDi ecomotive"

378bhp Leon Cupra R
Haha...I was joking. They looked massive! Thought they were aftermarket. What power you running?

Heres the Spec so far.

Leon Cupra R.....Revo Stage2+ (360 hp)

Turbo Back Milltek Race System/ITG Intake/APR Fuel pump/RS4 Valve/Forge spacer valve/THS Uprated Engine Mount Kit/Stage 2 Southbend clutch kit/Eibach Sportlines/Whiteline Anti-lift kit

koi

Audi S1
Heres the Spec so far.

Leon Cupra R.....Revo Stage2+ (360 hp)

Turbo Back Milltek Race System/ITG Intake/APR Fuel pump/RS4 Valve/Forge spacer valve/THS Uprated Engine Mount Kit/Stage 2 Southbend clutch kit/Eibach Sportlines/Whiteline Anti-lift kit

Thought it was standard :eek:

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
I meant to go to this one. I got my dates mixed up with this and the rolling road meet :eek:.

Tappd'd RS
No worries mate - banter was cracking as always.

We've just released another date - 6th May for a follow up meet at Chemical Guys.

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
Ah right. Do you put the details on Twitter? I don't have Facebook (which I think you mainly use)?

123D Coupe + MK1 MX5
Cracking pics as always Al, gutted i've not been home in ages in order to get amongst some Tappin'

And Turkish.... wow... just... wow. You never cease to amaze me.