ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pics of 172 cups with H&R's

bmw m3
Hi just bought a clio 172 cup for the gf but it needs lowering, i have done a bit of searching and i really like the drop the apex springs give however im aware that the ride is terrible so im thinking of going down the coilover route, im really looking for pics of 172 cups with the h&r coilovers filtted.

TIA

Gav

H&R + Pole Position'd Cup
My Cup's on H&R's and are imo a good all-rounder for everyday driving and occasional track days. They could maybe do with being a toucher stiffer for track days but then I'd whinge about them when using them on the road. I'm planning on getting some stiffer rear springs for track

H&R + Pole Position'd Cup
Oh and in terms of lowering. The fronts will go as low as you want. I've got the rears as low as they go on the platforms and its just about low enough for me.

Italian 3.2 V6
I wouldn't mind seeing some pics also, as my H&R's should b arriving this aff.. ;)