ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pics of 197's ? where are they all... ?

I have tried to find pics of all u'r new 197's.. but cant really find anything? Arent there many members yet with these to show any pics? I've only seen pics at dealerships... so if u have any links of any member cars would be coolio peeps.... thanking u please.

:coffee:

B-road bully
197.jpg

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
Most people either aren't getting them or waiting untill the Cup version or whatever t will be called.

R26
here you go i have not seen any other 197's on here

Attachments

• 197 012 (Medium).jpg
    197 012 (Medium).jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 135
  • 197 18 (Medium).jpg
    197 18 (Medium).jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 86
  • 197 15 (Medium).jpg
    197 15 (Medium).jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 133
  Audi TT 3.2 V6
here you go i have not seen any other 197's on here

wow not liked the new clio until now and never really been a fan of racing blue....i dont know why but i now suddenly really like the combo. car looks stunning dan, only wish i cud afford one lol

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Still not sure if i like this car, think it looks good in racing blue if it had white wheels, can't really comment as i've never seen one in the flesh.

Thanks for the pics folks... i like its details with the air intakes...and it looks pretty wide at the back and the arches at the front look wider than the 182's.. this racing blue looks really good..

clio197005qi5.jpg

wasted one the other day :coffee:

I dont think thats what the 197 is about tho... its in a medium size catagory.. bit more room and the build quality is way better now..and so is the interior. I think it will appeal to someone that wants a good alround car...not just a drag strip beast.. :D Maybe later when they bring out newer versions as they always do.. it will be made more towards the track racers.

Last edited:
  MKIII 138
wasted one the other day :coffee:

I dont think thats what the 197 is about tho... its in a medium size catagory.. bit more room and the build quality is way better now..and so is the interior. I think it will appeal to someone that wants a good alround car...not just a drag strip beast.. :D Maybe later when they bring out newer versions as they always do.. it will be made more towards the track racers. The 172/182 was pretty cheap tbh with the build quality.. so its a step in the right direction in that aspect.

oh no i agree completly, but i wasnt in clio i was in the meg and it was being driven properly on corners which in fact it was great at, just after 80mph it went backwards

ado

ClioSport Club Member
  기아 &#4
Thanks for the pics folks... i like its details with the air intakes...and it looks pretty wide at the back and the arches at the front look wider than the 182's.. this racing blue looks really good..

clio197005qi5.jpg
Wow. That pic seem to have been taken so long ago. Its much dirtier and done around 4.4k more now. Also broken itself more times aswell but it still a great car.