ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pics of Boot builds

Padso

ClioSport Club Member
  Merc

Lads if any of you have a sweet boot build in a clio please post up a pic as im looking for a few ideas because im gonna re-do my whole system as im getting Kicker resolution components and a new kicker amp.

This means theres no space using the current build as ive got a Kicker l712" boxed sub and ground zero 900watt RMS amp already in the boot.

Ive now got to fit an Xbox, POwer invertor, 4 Screens, POwer cap, AV selector, Cameras, Kicker s12l7, resolution components and new kicker amp for them

Clio 172 Ph2

Erm.. it was done in two stages.

I took the carpet out the boot and drew around it on some wood for the base of the floor. That didnt take too long but was done ages ago - all the stuff has just been bashing around (I didnt screw any of it down) whilst I waited for newer/better bits to turn up.

The upper level and carpeting took most of saturday..say about 8 hours in total... quite a bit of that was probably me thinking up how I wanted it to all fit in!

Padso

ClioSport Club Member
  Merc

Thats looks quality with the two amps sunk into the floor might give that a blast

Even if you ditch the spare wheel you can pass the MOT. As far as i know it, the law is that if you have a spare tyre and it is bald then it will fail the MOT but if you dont have one at all then it will pass..strange i know

I heard somewhere that there is an old by-law from when the M1 was built, that states that you cant go on a motorway without a spare wheel...like anyone is gonna check these days.

Russ

£260..ouch indeed..I believe we sell them for cheaper than that. I can find out the exact price for anyone tomorrow that might want one.

Russ

ICE'dberg MK2 172

That was about twelve months ago....the wound has heald since and now there is just a scar..LOL!