ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pics of my 16v tints

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S
  clio sport mk1 golf

2 pic looks better by far, first pic makies your car look like the a team van

nice car tho

price too top dollar

Clio v6

Very nice.

Yes those wheels to look good on it.

Do you have a pic of before the tints to compare?

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

the difference from inside the car is barely noticeable Ben. I can see out just as good as I could before.

dash - I had a look but couldnt find any ones that you can compare against. The windows were pretty much clear before.

Very nice Jas - what option did you go for? is that a light smoke or more so a medium level? Think this guy lives near me, in basildon?

S2000

Quote: Originally posted by Jas on 21 July 2003

I got my windows tinted on Saturday at the place in Essex that Daman was advertising on the for sale forum. Heres my pics:

The tints look very dark on that pic as no light is shining through. The pic below show how it looks with bright light shining through.

Not bad I thought for £125! Bargain! (took them 4 and a half hours!)

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

rockport, its 65% (i think) tint, which is sort of dark smoke. He works just outside of South Woodham, near rettendon.

Tim, the 172 now has 16" team dynamics speed 8 on them, theres pics somewhere on Clio Discussion from a while back.