ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pics of my 5 Turbo

Clio 182, OctaviaVRS

Yeah the valver went quite a while ago!! This car is great fun though, so so so loud with those twin dump valves!!

Clio 182, OctaviaVRS

OK Adam, i think most would prefer your 5 but would i EVER insure one, Dont think so, well not for at least 3 years anyway!!

Clio 182, OctaviaVRS

Thats not bad, but im 20 - 1 Years NCB, no points and its £1300 TPFT with ALL mods declared!

Changing the suject mate, with power like that you should get to the nearest drag strip and race mr read, thats one race i would love to see

Clio 182, OctaviaVRS

Yeah that would be an interesting battle should i say, when are you lot going to organise one for Renaults - thats what i want to know!! Why not get in touch with the Turbo owners club and also Renault Sport club and see if we could all meet at Santa Pod one weekend, could be a real good laugh!

Clio 182, OctaviaVRS

Phil - Im sending it today, youll receive it Thursday though if thats ok? Ive still not paid the cheque in, i hope that wont affect you too much.

Girlracer - more pics are on www.gtturbo.org Have a look there!

Clio 182, OctaviaVRS

Is it?? I sent them an e-mail months ago, cant believe its taken that long!!!! Ill have to have a look at it!

Clio 182, OctaviaVRS

Rich - I had to let it go for £3650 in the end, and the bloke who bought it is trying to sell it on here, and someone i know called him and asked how much, he told them £4500!!! Cheeky bas*ard, im quite annoyed about that!

Anyway, ColinS bought the kit - but i can get others if youre interested?

GR7

Shiny red R32

Does anyone else have any GTT pics please? I think these cars have great character!