ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

pics of my new 182 (56k hmmmm)

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  4 wheels
after selling my 172 6 months ago :( i ended up gettin civic 2.0l type s for cheaper insurance (didnt work ou cheaper though) so i went and sold it yesterday and pick
ked up this beast. washed clayed sealed and waxed. theres a s**t load of swirls on it so when it gets warmer ill have to crack the pc out.

DSCF1555.jpg

DSCF1559.jpg

DSCF1560.jpg

DSCF1557.jpg

Mk2 Ph2 1.4 16v Dynamic
looks well maybe some day ill own one of those. but with insurance over here not for a while. Love the car! :D

Starlet GT-TURBO
very nice, black is a bugger to keep clean tho, what size alloys do they have? my mate has a 1.6 16v, he wants 17s will they look stupid?

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  4 wheels
im not to sure what the % is on the tints but the back are a lot darker than the front.

just wondering when i lock the car it beeps 3 times but it doesnt do it all the time though.
how come

silver cup packed FF 182
mine does it aswell mate......its french so say no more,alot of 182 owners take there cars to renault to get the problem fixed but it allways comes back un-fixed ......common problem