ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pics of my V6, back from K-Tec

Clio-V6
picked it up on Monday with my buddy and drove all the way home to London. Absolutely love it.

IMG_0862.jpg

IMG_0864.jpg

v6closerear.jpg

rearv6.jpg

Let me know what you all think of it. Comparrisons to cups, valvers etc will be ignored so dont waste you time.

Has the new OZ ultraleggras, ceramic brakes, new k-tec exhuast (1st one ever) and a few other touches.

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
I like it but personally i'd of gone for the alloys in black and get some mesh to cover the exhaust boxes but apart from that looks mint.

Clio-V6
the off set is a tad wrong due to the wheels being so hard to bye for the car!

The KW's coilovers i have fitted give me a little camber to tuck them in and have been set to not bounce into the arches

i love it

172, Tiguan
Yer if you can sort out the rear offset problem it'd be pretty much perfect to be honest!

A silver Honda
You could take a few mm off the mounting face to get a tighter fit.

Looks excellent mate, the no. plate is very apt.

172 Cup SOLD
the car looks spot on!

been out for a few spins in it, and the noise you hear inside the car at about 6k is totally undescribable............like the devils been unleashed!!

kriss you know what i think...........love it mate!

E91 M Sport
Love the exhaust - had pretty much the same one built by Pro-Speed on my mk1 and it looked very similar. Wouldn't bother meshing it - tricky to make it look any good and honestly, you want to show that off!

Wheels are an acquired taste, but I bet that looks sweet in the flesh.

MKIII 138
not for me, the wheels look micromachine, stock wheels are better. ok for weight saving but at 1400kg you`d have to go to town to make that 230hp v6 a performance car. other than that the exhaust, general look of the thing is of course very very nice.

thumbs up from me, but wheels are weird.

Not fussed on the wheels and as others have said the offset doesnt look right. Nice effort apart from that. Agree with Possibly some Black mesh in the bumper over the rear box

I think you're arrogant. You've just thrown a lot of money at a tuning company come on here showing off.

"Comparrisons to cups, valvers etc will be ignored so dont waste you time"

^ Is an arrogant comment indeed.

Looks nice but lose the attitude perhaps? A decent 172 cup would comfortably keep up with you on the twisties I would venture. (Sorry for the comparison, I am sure you wouldn't like a comparison with you now £30k+ worth of V6).

VRS
looks very nice! i wouldnt dare leave mine anywhere if i had one tho :(
especially with that number plate, would be keyed and trashed within minutes of parking up :(

black/gold 182
you was a bit harsh about your comments to cups,valvers etc,,, still a nice car dude hope you enjoy it, but a little bit more respect to other renault owners wont go amiss!!

Golf 7R
mr_merc said:
I think you're arrogant. You've just thrown a lot of money at a tuning company come on here showing off.

"Comparrisons to cups, valvers etc will be ignored so dont waste you time"

^ Is an arrogant comment indeed.

Looks nice but lose the attitude perhaps? A decent 172 cup would comfortably keep up with you on the twisties I would venture. (Sorry for the comparison, I am sure you wouldn't like a comparison with you now £30k+ worth of V6).

Sorry have to agree, as nice as the car is....