ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pics of my V6, back from K-Tec

RenaultSport clio 172 CUP
cat171 said:
Cupcrazy - I don't tihnk you get the idea of the v6 tbh.
They look fooking awesome, deffo turn more heads than any cup could. I'm not sure how they drive, i'm going out in one over the weekend to find out :cool:

I've always liked them since the press pics years ago.

Sorry you misunderstood me I love the look of the v6 but the mark 1 didn't get rave reviews when it came out.

As I said I would buy a mark 2 tomorrow if I had the cash.

Im not comparing my CUP to a MARK 1 V6 but I just think its a better car for the money.

The fact that a car that is half the price and can even begin to compete on the same track is a F**cking amazing achievement.

172 Cup SOLD
fungusman said:
love it, although the first comment is right, the rear wheels stick out too much it seems?
think thats been sorted now due to custom spacers, i think!

the cars awesome, and the exhaust note is a pure bark!

i love it, and i drive a Cup!

Originally Posted by cat171
Cupcrazy - I don't tihnk you get the idea of the v6 tbh.
They look fooking awesome, deffo turn more heads than any cup could. I'm not sure how they drive, i'm going out in one over the weekend to find out :cool:

I've always liked them since the press pics years ago.
CUPCRAZY said:
Sorry you misunderstood me I love the look of the v6 but the mark 1 didn't get rave reviews when it came out

Fair play:) The main problem the motoring journalists had when it was launched was the handling, especially in the wet, but apparently if you get the suspension sorted (coilovers etc) they are meant to handle really well.
If I get a mk1 vee i'll see how I go as standard, but would prob uprate the suspension.:)

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
That exhaust system looks superb. I like the 'exposed' look, rather than hidden away behind mesh.

Who's Vee was pictured mounting the railings then?!?!? :eek:

D.

PH1 172
Trust me when I say you can't go wrong buying this exhaust for the V6 as round brands hatch it roared and the roar was awesome through every gear.

soon: 172 Cup
Love that exhaust, saw you post this up on the X2C forum Kriss, and have also had the pleasure of seeing this at a few shows. love it fella

Mark 1 Clio V6
Get the original wheels back on it (or some mk2 18's)!!!!!

The V is one car that needs no cosmetic tinkering at all.

Brings back memories..........................................