ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

pics of the astra

is a 1.8 16v auto petrol,

feels nippy for its 144hp and 175nm of torque. but will just be a motorway ****.

astraclocks.gif

astrafront.gif

astraback.gif

sorry bout the pics as they where taken with my phone.

Also for those of you who where reading my rant about the car earlier i found out wat was wrong with it.

was out of petrol

OWNED.

320d
long motorway journeys make no difference between auto and manual because you'd just stay in top gear anyway. nice car anyway mate will be a relaxing drive with it being auto.

BMW M135i
the motoring eqivalent of beige cords with an elasticated waistband

Damn right unfortunately, my mum was looking at one. So glad I managed to switch her to a megane, the 1.6 was slooooooow when I drove one the 1.8 should make it passable but auto :dead:.

can you see all them dash lights on, on the first pic? get used to them, there always coming on and going into limp mode..... shitty egr valves and crank sensors are always knocking the management light on...... i hate astras

Tungy
Do you buy a new car every week? lol

What happened to the days of, I've going to put a **** engine in my clio, I miss them :(

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I tried to comment earlier, but i fell asleep looking at the picture of your ca.........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

M2 Competition
If you wanted a motorway car, why did you pick an automatic rather than a diesel? You dont change gear on the motorway anyway?

Car looks nice though fella.

Black-Gold 182
long motorway journeys make no difference between auto and manual because you'd just stay in top gear anyway. nice car anyway mate will be a relaxing drive with it being auto.

I disagree - but he's not gonna like what I say. A manual would be better for motorways as the top gear is longer and you'd get better fuel economy. Autos for stop-start town driving every time.

Motorbikes
If your doing motorway miles you shoulda got the 1.9 CDTi 150. Get it Green Boxed to 200 brake/320lbsft torque. Plus 55mpg. Mine shifts and it hasnt been boxed yet.

i kno but i cant say no lol.

mrs didnt want a deisel and this will be more her car then mine so ..........

lol, just picked up this thread following your MPG thread and after my holiday from CS.

Nice looking. What I cant get my head around fella is. You had a Megane, sold it for the clio, got an old Vectra, then choped that in for this Astra. Wouldnt it have been more sensible just to have kept the Megane rather than keep handing back cars on finance? Same sort of car etc?!?

Auto.... pmsl. There is half the issue with your mpg. What does the manual say its mpg should be? I think these tell you what your mpg is on the trip computer.

edit: what's your birds mini like? Any pics?