ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pics of the new car (56k warning)

MINTY...

Id be to scared to boot it if i owned something so nice just incase i wrapped it round a lampost or something, whilst the valvers not such a big loss.

saying that youll probably get squashed in the valver, and survive in the scooby, oh well ;)

v nice anyway, looks like a bargin for 7K

172beast

Quote: Originally posted by TriO on 08 March 2005
MINTY...

Id be to scared to boot it if i owned something so nice just incase i wrapped it round a lampost or something, whilst the valvers not such a big loss.

Funny you should say that lol Craigous took me a spin over the weekend, fecking nice motor, feels quick an all, tbh it feels about custard pace once rolling but obviously a lot off the line. Got a bit scared when he booted it round a bend and back end stepped out, very sideways, only had it a few days and already sideways round bends hehe

adamlstr

ClioSport Club Member

sh*t a brick mate that NSF wheel! its eliptical! thats had one hell of a knock!

nice car too ! congrats enjoy etc etc :D

adam

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

cheers folks! just in the process of fitting a few gadgets to make sure its running good!

yeah im gonna get a replacement wheel i think, £180 isnt too bad for an 18"

i do prefer evos too matey, but i couldnt afford a 5 or 6 which is the main ones i like really :)

Very nice motor mate, I would imagine with that Blitz system is sounding very very nice aswell.. It has to be one of the nicest sounding 4s going...