ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Picture Request - Cup Dampers & Grams Springs

As the title states. Looking for anyone whos installed the Cup Dampers & Grams springs to their clio 172/182. Pictures of your car and ride height would be appreicated, i understand this is quite a popular set up from the guys at Kam Racing. Currently battling with cost vs not wanting the car to still sit sky high.

Balance of looks over performance.

As a side note i heard that getting solid top mounts would also lower the front some more? Any truth in this?

Kev@KAM

ClioSport Trader
  Badass Toyota
grams-clio2-pic1.jpg

we have some customer car images on the site for cars with the grams springs.
I would say that stripped out cars do sit higher as the lighter chassis weight cannot act on the spring due to physics

BaileyWolves

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 Cup
I felt the main difference handling wise was when I polybushed the front end and then had full alignment done again altho the grams do feel tight and not too harsh on our roads

Kev@KAM

ClioSport Trader
  Badass Toyota
I felt the main difference handling wise was when I polybushed the front end and then had full alignment done again altho the grams do feel tight and not too harsh on our roads
I could make them really stiff but theres only so much leeway you get as you have to make them work with original dampers.
For stiff theres coilovers :D