ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

pictures of my 172 cup,

GDI 227bhp ITB`d 172 cup
i`ve been on here nearly 18 months and not put a single picture on here yet. so what do u fink?

this was taken the morning before a day at santa pod

bruvasclio.jpg

These are my life savers. 300mm four pot Hi-specs

wheellessclio.jpg

This was the 1st stage of the strippin (it is now all gone) plastics the lot!!

strippedclio.jpg

lowered to its max at the Rear (plenty still to go at the front :rasp: )

clioVsfootball.jpg

this was taken in loughborough a while ago, just got the FK coilovers on it.

Slammed.jpg

The engine bay with a few fancy bits :) ;)

clioenginebay.jpg

and recently (5days ago) fitted the new carbon fibre front splitter, that i had to wait two months for thanks to K-tec suppliers:rasp:

DSC00416.jpg

(more pictures still to come, im new to all this computer crap)

loads more modds still goin to be done on this baby Cup ;)

Foxon

GDI 227bhp ITB`d 172 cup
These was the only modd that was on the car when i brought it, it had only done 19,000 miles back then and was completely standard (other than the grills) but whos gunna chuck 160quids worth of grills away. lol maybe grills will be black/gunmetal grey soon!!??!!

cheers for the comment ;)

Foxon

Last edited:
  b/g 182, meg tourer
its sitting lovely :) looks nice mate. like dannyboy172 said, not keen on the grille. nice motor tho

looks good, that grill reminds me, i want a cheese sandwich for later.

other than that, love it :) nice mods :)

jamie

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Yeah all looks superb bar the grill, you might be able to sell them on but I guess painet black would be better than nothing.

Looks like it'd be a bit of a beast with the mods though, any engine work done to it?

GDI 227bhp ITB`d 172 cup
i dont have the standard grills (as these come on the car) lol i could get them but i like the fact of all that money on the front of my car :p which i didnt pay for ;)

not done any internal engine work YET!!! :p air filter and full exhaust... 182manifold. decat (and a sports cat in my room) and a magnex cat back. not slow tho, ran a 14.7 at pod. hoping for better tho :)
not sure to go big N/A power or a turbo. or what company to use, as K-tec is a MISSION!
Foxon

Clio
ahh mate not a fan of those grills at all dude sorry, dont see why you would do that to a cup, ah well each to their own, enjoy it pal ;)

Mondeo TDCI 130
Get rid of the grills! if you got rid of then it would me awesome! who the hell wants a cheesegrater on the front of there car? theres a ff around here and i think it looks awful!!!! Obviously do what you want its your car like!!!

love the car, perfect height too!!

dont like the grills either, cheapens the whole car in my opinion! apart from that it looks spot on!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
i was thinking "that is awesome"

...then i saw the cheese grater!!!

fair play though mate, if it came with it.

...i'd still change it though!

172 A Cupwork Orange™
yeh i would of kept the under bonnet cover also, but hey mine didnt have a engine bay cover when i bought it ack

oh yes guess what im another one against the "cheese grater's"

sorry mate lol

GDI 227bhp ITB`d 172 cup
cheers 4 al the comments, gonna get the grills sprayed black with a silver trumpet for the viper. got the brakes direct from hi-spec not cheap but worth every penny!! no engine covers on the cups as standard, but i fink the carbon 1 looks gud.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
I was thinkin....nice cup!...Then seen the Grill! (I used to have it bak in the day) - Wisened up and went bak to std!

Other than that a nice bus!

BMW E92/Audi S3
very nice, i like the cheese grater, its different. many ppl on here are afraid of different

Clio V6 255 Titanium
nice car mate :) but if i was you id ebay the front grills and put the money towards some standard ones! if u get anything for them that is :p

GDI 227bhp ITB`d 172 cup
^^ tell me about!! if it ain`t standard then its crap! just cause mine stands out from the rest of the cups (they al look the bloody same), but i`m gonna spray them black wiv silver trumpet for the viper, then possibly spray me rims black. cheers for the comments.

foxon

Clio V6 255 Titanium
hmm maybe looks better in black! for me tho id still go standard! bein the same as a standard 172 cup isnt all that bad coz they look awesome! and im not sure bout the black wheels! i owned a 182 in artic blue few years ago and i bought the antricite trophy wheels for it! when i sold the car i sold the wheels to my mate who still owns a 172 cup! in my opinion the silver wheels looked better on his 172 cup than the darker anthricite ones.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
looked mint till the last few pics :( Lose the grills, you know it makes sense ;)