ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pioneer Head Units

1995 Mondeo Speed Machine

Does anyone know if the new DEH6400 is any good. Its the one with the Indy Car and dolphin animations etc. I was thinking about getting it but In the latest Revs, they did a test on the MP3 equivalent and slated it.

Failing that can anyone recommend a decent HU for around £200.

Cheers

Rick

Clio 1.8 16v

i have got that 1 and it does not jump over 1 bump when i was in my nova which was slammed 80mill so i rate em alot only downer is that the fast foward is a bit too slow

ive got the pioneer 7400mp...and my mate has the 6400 and the two of them are almost identical..except the 7400 plays mp3. pioneers are good stereos...and they defo look nice. id go with an alpine or a pioneer if i was you matey

Ive got the 6300R (The one from last summer) and its great. I love it. Id recommend it too anyone.

I dont see how the 6400R would be much different from the 6300R.

The sound quality is great, the menu system is great, its great.

Can you tell I like it?

Daz

1995 Mondeo Speed Machine

So you really like these Pioneer Head Units then?!?!

ClioJohn - Ive looked at some of the Alpine units. I know theyre good quality and everything but I dont like the look of them to be honest, especially compared to the Pioneers.

Rick