ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pipercross & OMP Strut pics...

Renaultsport Clio 200 Cup

...and before anyone comments, yeah I just noticed that Ive not taken the white sticker off the front of the induction kit!! First thing in the morning, I promise :oops:

S

silou

what is the pipercross like? and why did you go for a cone not a sealed one like viper or bmc.

Renaultsport Clio 200 Cup

Had to drill small pilot holes for the strut - it came with quite aggressively threaded, bolt head screws. Its nice and secure though.

Chose the Pipercross as my prize from K-TEC caption competition; David said I couldve used it towards a Viper but thought Id give it a go for now. Gonna get an exhaust soon but maybe get a Viper and rechip later next year funds permitting.

Its gggreat though - induction roar is a nice deep growl; turns a few too many heads for my liking though... too old for a boy racer but it certainly makes me grin!