ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Plastidip - gathering interest on a GB

ITB BG 182
Morning all

I have been looking to do another GB for a while and chose Plastidip. I am just trying to see how many people would want which colour and how many.

With the people I have been talking too, I have already secured £9 per can with £4 delivery or 2 cans with £5 delivery.

Now this includes all of their basic ranges of colour in the 400ml aerosol cans.

Their colours are Black, Blue, Brown, Clear, Green, Orange, Red, White and Yellow.

If you could put your name and roughly how many cans of each, then I will be able to contact them again and see if we can get further discounts.

GB will be a 50% non refundable depsoit, so once your in and choose to cancel, others wont lose out on the price of what ever.

01 - John182RS - 4 cans black, 2 cans red.

XC90, 330d, Trophy’s
Its £9 per can if you go direct to plastidip anyhow, providing you buy more than 6 cans of the stuff.

ITB BG 182
This is £9 for the first can sold.

I would like to gather as much interest and see how much more discount per can for say 50+? Plus its on all colours, not just one.

How many would you need to do a set of 4 wheels?
do you need any special primer or anything?

​Id be interested in Red, enough cans to do a set of rims.

ITB BG 182
How many would you need to do a set of 4 wheels?
do you need any special primer or anything?

​Id be interested in Red, enough cans to do a set of rims.

Its usually one can per wheel for a few coats, no special primer needed just an IPA wipedown and it will stick.

Tempted for a Black x1. That seems extortionate for delivery though?
Its standard for delivery as it has to go via courier, Royal Mail refuse to take delivery of aerosols from them incase they explode in a warm/hot van.

Dynamique 1.2 16v
helloimjammie - 1 x can of black & 1 x can of white! Woooohoo!!

Just enquiring as well, are you able to get glossifier in the aerosol spray cans? Can only get it in tins from Plastidip direct which makes me sad :(

ITB BG 182
For people asking about other colours, I will wait till the numbers come up with what is on offer and then make a cheeky enquiry as to what else we could buy at the same time.

04BGFF182CLIORS
Any movement on this?

Was looking to order in the next couple of weeks ideally so don't know whether to hang around for this or not?

ITB BG 182
No major movement mate, lots of people talking about it but no one is actually wanting to buy it.

Tip for anyone buying it, go to plastidip.co.uk and buy from the directly, its alot cheaper than the £18 per can from the likes of Amazon or eBay.

MK3 Clio DCI 86
No major movement mate, lots of people talking about it but no one is actually wanting to buy it.

Tip for anyone buying it, go to plastidip.co.uk and buy from the directly, its alot cheaper than the £18 per can from the likes of Amazon or eBay.

Yeah and be quick if you want black and don't want to wait. It goes out of stock pretty quickly I've heard.

One can delivered from plasti dip is £18. How can you get it cheaper off there?

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo C30
Well I decided to just buy it from plastidip themselves as I'm impatient lol. Just turned up, via Royal Mail, with a free pack of haribo! Eager to give it a go now