ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

please help/exhausts

which exhausts can you reccomend for a 1.2 16v dynamique, need to order one tommorrow, jetex laser clio cup backbox, remus twin oval, scorpion twin round, dp motorsport universal bb 0r HKS universal, what is the best??

Clart

ClioSport Club Member

My 91 16v has a full powerflow system - combined with a green air filter adds 13 extra horses!

I was quite shocked when i found this out.

also should i just get a backbox or should i get it de-catted aswell, i just dont want it to be too noisy on m-ways but still like to hear the exhaust note under acceleration. any ideas?

if i got the magnex 6x4 oval backbox for the 172 would a powerflow dealer be able to adapt it to my existing pipework?

Skoda Fabia vRS

how much money do you have to play with ?

id definitely recommend a de-cat, but you can always get that at a later date, whats important is that you get the best you can afford

no point really powerflow will be able to do one that looks exactly same and tailor the noise to how you want it plus you get life time guarantee!

From my experience I wouldnt recommend Scorpion. Ive had my cat back system refitted 4 times by the pros and the bloody thing still knocks on the rear axel beam.

Thing, is yours a 1.2 16v? Was the Scorpion you bought the one that does the 1.2 and 1.4 8v models (at £209), or the 1.6 16v one (at £260ish)? And was it just the fit that was bad or did you not like the sound/quality/power?

K-Tec Racing

ClioSport Trader
  172LBT-172HBT-197-R2

We have 5 different systems in stock for the 1.2 and 1.4 16v Clios. They are cat back systems and have either a 6" x 3" flattened oval tailpipe, twin 3" rolled in tailpipes, 4" slash cut tailpipe, 4.5" thick rimmed slash cut tailpipe or a 5" x 3" flattened oval centre exit system. All the systems have been made on a car and are a very good fit.

Please call for more details.

David.