ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Please Help find me an rs200.

Clio 200
Hello I am new to cliosport and am on the look out for a Clio cup/cup packed rs200. I want something not too modified and preferably low mileage with FSH. Can anybody Point me in the right direction I don’t want to be paying over the odds. I’m excited to try out the cup chassis. Thanks in advance.

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Be patient is my advice, and go test as many as you can which isn't easy as they aren't all that common. I test drove the first one that happened to turn up for sale locally and it was mighty tempting being liquid yellow but had its issues so I resisted.
Keep your eye on the usual sources and try Facebook and Instagram too.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Occasionally -
Red or albi blue is your best bet for lower end price

clio172cup
I was very tempted to sell my 200 a few weeks ago as I've ordered a Alpine A110, I was offered a Very good PRICE But managed to resist, Be patient they Do Come up, I think a 200 Cup is a better proposition, I've never been a lover of the key Card/push button start and a cup comes with an ignition key

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Still here.

Someone looking to buy it - messing me about. Maybe struggling with the price of £11700

Clio 200
Thanks for all of your feedback. I’ve spotted a few on about 80-120k miles at varying prices, my plan is to do the occasional relaxed track day but also use as a daily driver. Do miles bother these engines or will one with say 120k be okay for a good thrashing? Providing of course it’s been serviced and belts have been done?. I’m unsure whether to wait for a really good one with low miles or just embrace a slightly less valuable car since my plan is to have fun with it and give it the occasional ring of the neck. What’s your guys thoughts?

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Thanks for all of your feedback. I’ve spotted a few on about 80-120k miles at varying prices, my plan is to do the occasional relaxed track day but also use as a daily driver. Do miles bother these engines or will one with say 120k be okay for a good thrashing? Providing of course it’s been serviced and belts have been done?. I’m unsure whether to wait for a really good one with low miles or just embrace a slightly less valuable car since my plan is to have fun with it and give it the occasional ring of the neck. What’s your guys thoughts?
Servicing and condition is all. Forget mileage to some extent - if anything, I'd be slightly suspicious of a car with very low mileage in thinking that the majority of components would likely to be OEM fit and need replacing in short order.

I certainly wouldn't be looking at a lower mileage car in a colour that was merely 'OK' - compared to a higher miler that had been looked after well and came in the colour that I preferred.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)

Wait and get the car you want. Imo.