ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PoorBoys White Diamond Glaze

gez 172

ClioSport Club Member
  Defender 110
Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone can give any reviews on this?

Sounds good, but does it actually do any good?

http://www.cleanyourcar.co.uk/glazes/poorboys-white-diamond/prod_551.html

i'll be giving my car a full detail shortly and just wondering if I should use this?

I was thinking; Wash,TriX, Rinse, Clay, wash, Poorboys white diamond shine, Wax.

Do I need to add a polish into that list? Or is the poorboys seen as one?

there isn't many swirls on my car, but I'd like it to be the best possible after a detail.

are there any abrasives that are bad for the cars paint?

I have bought the Poorboys a while back, but if it's no good, I'll leave it.

Gez :)

Last edited:
Hi Gez, if I were you I'd go with one of the Auto Finesse glazes, like Tripple or Rejuvenate instead of white diamond.

Get either from Polished Bliss with the free postage if you were just going to order one of them.

I have white diamond and wouldn't recommend it greatly, it definitely doesn't fill swirls easily! No abrasives in as far as I'm aware.

There's a difference and some crossover between glaze and polish, usually glazes are there to add gloss, enhance and fill swirls, whereas polishes is abrasive and correct paint to some degree. Some do a bit of both.

Hope that helps!

Golf GT & A4 Avant
I'd give it a go to start, but dependent on the colour and your choice of wax? I would probably also recommend autofinesse tripple.

But might as well try it as you have it. It certainly won't do any harm

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
As a glaze it's ok but after claying you really do need to give the paint a slight polish so as said tripple or rejuvenate.