ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pop and Bang overrun remap 182 Nottingham HELP!!!!!!

White Clio 182
Just had my car decated at exhaust uk and couldnt be happier now im looking for the overrun remap.
Does anyone know of any places that do it apart from jms all the way in London, I am from Nottingham so the less travelling the better.

Please help me if you can?????

Cheers Jonny

S4 Avant
Followed a car up the M1 the other day with this map on it.

I can imagine it getting very very annoying, very very quickly

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
I can imagine it getting very very annoying, very very quickly

+1

Awesome as an occasional passenger, or when going for a quick hoon or trackday. But on your way to work at 8 in the morning, no thanks

Owen

ClioSport Admin
I was going to post how I think it'd get annoying too, but if it's only activated at above 4.5k, then I doubt mine would pop or bang more than once a month :eek: this car is really wasted on me

White Clio 182
I could imagine it might get annoying after a while but my clio's only a weekend toy so it's gona take me a while to get sick of it, the thought of popping it past people and making them jump sounds like great weekend fun to me ;-)