ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Possibly new car on the way, but what are they like?

Clio Extreme 3
Iv been after a Clio MK3 for a while now, and it just so happens that a trader who we do work for has just got the following car in:

56 reg Clio Dynamique S 1.4 16v 3dr Metallic Red, 32000 miles

Looks a lovely car, great condition and its got all the works on it i.e tints, alloys, wide wings, AC etc and the red paint is gorgeous - goes very well with the tinted windows

If i want it, its mine at trade price, havent driven it yet but was wondering if anyone else has driven one of the 1.4's? What are they like?

IIRC they are around 98bhp standard, but can be remapped to 108bhp (according to pureturque), and with a pipercross viper induction kit and full exhaust system added on technically speaking it should be pretty nippy?

Cheers, Jon

Clio Extreme 3
yeah i was thinking that aswell, looked at gains for other cars aswell and there were loads quoting gains of bang on 10bhp - doesnt sound truthfull

10sounds about right thats what rstuning claims theirs lots of mk3s on here in all diffrent flavours id guess its nippy enough

wellcome

scottydog as a mk3 1.4 although if you want some info although hes had alot of bad luck with is i wouldnt let it put you off as ive not heard of many serious problems with mk3s

hes the only active member with a 1.4 i can think of

mk3s rule :D

Last edited:
  Clio Extreme 3
where do exhaust systems for them? been looking but only found back boxes,and KTEC dont make any :/