ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Post Total Landmark - 1000 posts !

Woohoo ! I have reached 1000 posts ! It has been a long trip and for a while there it got a bit edgy and I didnt know if I would make it but here I am at the summit of Mount 1000 ! Thanks to all the people who have allowed me to talk more sh*te than I usually would have done ! 2000 here I come !

Oh yeah and my bastarding car would not start this morning for a few times, low on petrol which I think is the cause ! Embarrassing tho when you are in the drive and it wont start ! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr !

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Poor me, such a long way to go, mind you I have only been posting on these boards for about a month.

you have to wonder if thats a good or very sad thing daipac, lol

only joking, well done, im sure youve been an inspiration to many!

Im a long way off, but ive not done too badly since i only got the internet at home last weekend. I think cliosport owes my company a lot of lost hours, oh well.

Oh thanks you guys ! I am part of an elite group of people now ! I promised myself I wouldnt cry..........ugh.............*sniff*.............I gotta go..........

bahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, hu hu hu huh hu hu, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.........

Apart from my kid being born, this is the greatest day of my life....... ADRIAN !!! ADRIAN !!!

:p

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

... but as you can see I am still here.. with only my poor little 266 posts :cry: