ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Post ur stickered up pics plz!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

My dad was moaning that the stickers would f**k the paint!!!! Immis look good without a doubt. i want http://www.cliosport.netwww.cliosport.net on the bottom of the bumper with Trax 2005 and something on the side, and 2 white circles with number 27 in it.

Clio 172 Mk2

How to mess up a perfectly good looking car?
Easy, put loads of stickers on it

Come on guys, they look really tacky. why bother?

Clio 172 Mk2

but why ruin a nice car that costs 9 odd grand by slapping a massive advert on it? I just think it totally ruins the car imo, the best looking car above is the black one and that hasnt got anything on it.

If the car was sponsored (e.g. the owner getting money) then I will understand, but I dont know why anyone would want to do that for nothing.

Scooby STi, FiestaST

^^

alot of the stickers above are only on for French Car Show, and removed afterwards.

The nurburgring ones tend to be when there is a trip to the ring organised, most remove afterwards.

So dont get out yer pram just yet as said above most are for show purposes.

C-VXR, T8 Map 220BHP

have to agree with the reduced sticker look. u dont want start looking like Novas! + think they make cars look older b4 their time. but sum abouve look alright.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

Get it lowered son! And yes fred weve already spied ur car for copying.

The stickers are just for fun! Track use and general fun its not as though im leving them on indefinately.

ST

Quote: Originally posted by AJRMOTORSPORT on 11 August 2005

Get it lowered son! And yes fred weve already spied ur car for copying.

The stickers are just for fun! Track use and general fun its not as though im leving them on indefinately.
Maybe jus for a wee while after though eh! ;)