ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

post ur Wheel pics

Alright folks! looking for some advice from all those in the know !

My Girlfriend is looking for a set of 17s for her black 02 plate clio 1.6

It would be greatly appreciated if anyone could post up pics of wheels that they think suit black clios

also she is thinking of lowering the car as she is scared the car will look like its on stilts with the bigger wheels

any suggestions/reccomendations would be great!:cool: :cool:

Chocolate Bar™
personally i'd go for 16s. I've had allsorts on my car although (as much as I hate to say it) the turinis looked the best.

P1010094.gif

P1010088.gif

thats cool man its really just to get her an idea of what style of wheel she likes! she said she doest want it to be very bling but understated

Chocolate Bar™
try wheels like pro race 1.2s, oz super legs and super ts. all look nice and suit the clio

personally i'd go for 16s. I've had allsorts on my car although (as much as I hate to say it) the turinis looked the best.

i have to disagree with you.
dont go for turinis.

be different and go aftermarket. just dont copy me though :rasp:

my 1.2 dynamique on 17"s + lowered 80mm+ on FK's
sta70425gr6.jpg

picture010ru2.jpg

Chocolate Bar™
Where about in stoke u live m8?, cus i aint seen ur car going round.

from biddulph. sold the black 1.2, and now in the yellow 172. was at work tonight (at fezzy park) and was shitting a brick when a load of chavs parked up next to me baby and were having a nose round. actually spent 5mins looking for key marks lol

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
imo i think these are one of the best suited wheels for a clio, and mines the only one with them to my own knowledge

Pictures2644.jpg

172CUP/Fiesta supersport
I had these on while waiting for some new tyres for the turinis, ruined the car but served a purpose! these are 7x17 et 35 with no scrubage at all.
S3010064apex.jpg