ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

post ure pics of lowered 2001+

wicked no more f-ing about with the bloddy torsion bars
does anyone which spring set is the best to get for a mk1 172 i only want a slight drop nothing scraping the floor
i have shed loads of sleeping police men where i live

Not really any probs with speed bumps, just take them easy or u might take off!!

i scrapped th efornt splitter on a few steep driveways but thats about it.

shorty - eibach or koni, they are both highly rated

dynamiquedick - thats what i like to hear, i have already scraped my splitter a couple of times, and thats only 35mm

megane

ive scrapped my bumper on a carpark ramp once and it aint even lowered yet (got me pi 30-35 springs sittin here waitin to b fitted)

and in 2 weeks im orderin me front spitter :confused: dont think il b goin to that car ark again

andy

Were sorry, but the page you requested cannot be found. Please check your spelling and try again

Dont you have any personal pages yet ?
<A onmouseover="javascript:eek:ver_show(over);return true;" onmouseout="javascript:eek:ver_hide();return true;" href= "javascript go_pp_home_url_top">U color=#0000ff Find out about the services of FreeServe/U

I TRIED

L

liam

Can you give me the price and site address of companys that supply -60mm lowering springs with shocks for my 2002 clio! email me mailto:badassliam2000@hotmail.com">badassliam2000@hotmail.com

cheers