ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Post your favourite interior mod 172/182

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
Ill start you off...unsure what to do next so would like some pic to give me a few ideas!!

Image51.jpg

Image0191.jpg

"Navy" N17 TWO
DSC00349.jpg

DSCF0474.jpg

DSCF0476.jpg

DSCF0452.jpg

All of it is actually being removed from the dci today lol - will be setup again in the new year for competing at charity-raising events & shows etc. :approve:

SLK 350
Tigger love the doorcards, also the retrimmed A pillars (who did those for you?).

Strut brace is indeed a waste of time.

SchwepTek™
Would love to do that!!! But where do i get the £1000+ for the seats LOL. I'll prob have a look at gettin some after xmas....second hand tho!!!

An orange one
you wont look back mate...good seats are worth paying for, ive always hated non recliners till i sat in these in an audi TT sport..and i was blown away by the support and comfort! :D

my mum has the trophy recaro's in her FF182 and they are terrible seats in comparison...they are far too soft..and you sit on them rather than in them, however...for most people they need access to the rear seats

VRS
the legendary clio boot tidy :approve: means i dont have anything in the limited storage space adding to renault's rattley interior lol

cleancar007.gif

misanos

april007.gif

meggy footrest, snap on seat cover for the winter and pink ipod case :cool: lol

march07025.gif