ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Post Your Mk2 Ph1 Clio

Ranault Clio 1.6Si
dscf1842mm7.jpg

Theres my baby :)

visualize whirled pe
aaah another clioII RSi owner, hello :) not many of us about

Just checked, coming up to 83,000 miles. I actually thought I'd done more than that. It's one prev lady owner though, with a full service history and I treat it to a detail every month to keep it looking good.

Hi, I been on here for whiles lol

We about same miles & don't you have leather head rest or have you got a alloy bonnet? Cos I not see many RSi have them.

Only 1000 Rsi were made btw:)

I've got the alloy bonnet and I'm sure my boot is alloy too, unfortunatly the head rests are'nt leather on mine they are just made from the same material as the seat base I guess that is one of the options the last owner didn't tick.
There was a guy on here a while back with full factory blue leather (not leather + suede) in a 1.6 16v mk2 ph1 that looked really nice.

Clio 197
I've got the alloy bonnet and I'm sure my boot is alloy too, unfortunatly the head rests are'nt leather on mine they are just made from the same material as the seat base I guess that is one of the options the last owner didn't tick.
There was a guy on here a while back with full factory blue leather (not leather + suede) in a 1.6 16v mk2 ph1 that looked really nice.

I got few options in mine - CD changer, leather head rest & got alloy bonnet too. Yeah I see the early 1.6 16v got full blue leather seats & didn't make many.:)

visualize whirled pe
Would have liked the CD changer, apparently the 172 OZ F1's were an option on these cars, were yours factory / dealer fitted. I'd like some in anthracite, but I'm leaning toward going euro with mine.

Any plans for your's, I noticed you have colour coded, I am tempted to keep mine standard sometimes.

Clio 197
Would have liked the CD changer, apparently the 172 OZ F1's were an option on these cars, were yours factory / dealer fitted. I'd like some in anthracite, but I'm leaning toward going euro with mine.

Any plans for your's, I noticed you have colour coded, I am tempted to keep mine standard sometimes.

Yes cd changer came with the car & that in the options. I put alloy wheels from mk1 172, 40mm drop & colour coded. I havn't really done much to my car & I like to keep it in most standard.

Not a Clio anymore.....
that bumper doesnt look like it's fitted right it has spaces at the arches. just fitted my dynamique rear lights, does anyone know if the rear lights the top bulb is the brake yes?

Unfortunately I had a wee accident at 70mph with some debris on the motorway so had to replace the front bumper with a replica Prima Racing one and not the original from Elia in Germany (cost twice as much!) and as everyone knows Prima's kits don't always hit the mark perfectly :S , hence the slight ill-fitment .

No matter as she is now someone elses money pit!