ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Posting Photos!!!

Im going a wee bit mental here!!:confused:

How do you post pix!! Ive got them hosted, click the little Pix button, put in the address and it appears in the preveiw window fine. Click post and that little red x appears!!

Ive tried 2 hosting sites, Ive typed, copied as text, copied as shortcut, copied the sh*te in the adress bar as the address. All work in the preveiw window but none as a post!!

Help!

Forbidden

You do not have permission to get URL /users/aeb34050/bc/Yahoo!+Photo+Album/Pics+of+Me+and+my+mates/140mph!!!.jpg?bcD0 from this server.

i get this when pasting the url u put for the pic in another web browser.

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

They usually work for me, post the link and ill try it. Then we can determin if its your pc or the image that is causing the problem!

:)

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

The problem may be that the pictures are being hosted on sites like yahoo that you need to be logged in to view them.

Skoda Fabia vRS

THE PROBLEM IS THAT YOU NEED TO USE LOWER CASE FOR THE FILE EXTENSION

E.G jpg and not JPG

i host my own, not incredibly fast but unless you have a really big pic to get you wont notice the speed. Its not exactly a high usage server! :D

Renault Laguna Coupe

Its nothing youre doing wrong guys!! Those hosting sites exist for a reason - commerce. They wont let you look at the pics other than through their own pages. If you use your ISP personal web space itll work no problem, but the commercial ones want you to look at their adverts etc so they prohibit external access to the pics.

Skoda Fabia vRS

if anyone wants a file hosting, email it me and tell me the thread and ill post it up, or i can provide you with the URL