ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Postman Brought me a super late birthday present

Monaco
It has taken K-Tec a tedious 6 weeks to get this bloody thing sent to me which is borderline unacceptable but here it is:

66324_443723756652_577306652_5854740_5169020_n.jpg

Mat Carbon Splitter, workmanship is top notch as you'd expect. Can't wait to fit it.

1.2 Dynamique 16v
How come you didn't fancy the Skoda one? Your going to be pissed when you scrape it or something..

Looks good though

Nissan 350z
How come you didn't fancy the Skoda one? Your going to be pissed when you scrape it or something..

Looks good though

This. My Ktec one is sat in the back garden after scraping it and now swapping it over for a Skoda one after spotting the thread. Such a pointless purchase for me but thats the beauty of hindsight, when i ordered the Ktec one the Skoda splitter was still an unknown (no forum topic lol).

Monaco
Yeh 6 bloody weeks! no idea why it took so long. you would have thought spending £116 on a splitter would have got you a decent service as well but not with Ktec apparently. Pretty disappointing really.

I, personally, would not spend £116 on a splitter, but it was a pressie for my 21st from my sister who never knows what to buy me. She asked my dad and he just said anything from ktec. So she made a very good choice IMO. No storm body kit or devil horn spoilers

Shdhdhd

Looks good though

big scrape and split in half in one month and mine isnt lowered what so ever. still, very nice when they are new lol

Clio 182 + Recaros
Yeh 6 bloody weeks! no idea why it took so long. you would have thought spending £116 on a splitter would have got you a decent service as well but not with Ktec apparently. Pretty disappointing really.

I, personally, would not spend £116 on a splitter, but it was a pressie for my 21st from my sister who never knows what to buy me. She asked my dad and he just said anything from ktec. So she made a very good choice IMO. No storm body kit or devil horn spoilers

KTEC are generally considered to offer really good service, from my own experience I've found them excellent - as a member you would also qualify for a discount. Maybe you should ask them why there was a six week delay?

Monaco
KTEC are generally considered to offer really good service, from my own experience I've found them excellent - as a member you would also qualify for a discount. Maybe you should ask them why there was a six week delay?

I guess I could but there's not really much point, I have it now.

Clio 172 cup
My 172 cup is missing the front splitter and I have noticed that when parking the car in many car parks that the front bumper will only just clear over some kerb stones, if the splitter was present it would constantly be ripped off if accidently parked over a kerb, which if you look most cars do,

now the girlfriend is insured on the cup there is no way I would ever put a new spiltter on the car until I want to sell it