ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

potential sale of trophy

RS Clio 182 Trophy
Just testing the water here but... unfortunately due to the amount of work miles i'm having to do and that will be increasing as of next week, I feel that the time may have come to part with my beloved trophy to make way for a diesel.

I also feel that it is a great shame to be putting so many miles on an icon of the 2000's.

What kind of offers should I expect, for an excellent example in near perfect condition with 8500 miles.

Some info would be most appreciated.

Vectra :(
One on ebay done 7K and he is asking a min of £12500 i think so i reckon between £12k and £13K is a good price. I wouldnt go too much higher. I know if i was going to pay £14 say for a clio trophy i would be looking at pushing my budget for the meggy one

RS Clio 182 Trophy
Cheers for the response guys, the problem i've got is it may take a massive hit with depreciation if the miles get too high, considering most people have them as sunday cars they don't put too many miles on.

ST
I wouldnt let that worry you too much mate, as said the trophys are holding their money quite well.

R

rich[182]

If you like the car and can afford to run it then I'd keep it, Enjoy it
I always wanted to keep my 172 low miles but I've a 50 mile round trip for work each day, I've never enjoyed travelling to work as much in my life and it cancels out the mileage/depreciation factor imho, It's 3 yrs old in november and it'll have approx 38k by then

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
As Rich172 has said, its your call...but I'm now doing a 70 mile round trip each day, car has 44K on her, and is 3 years old in October!!!

I think that you'd struggle to find as good a car as you've got for the money you've paid if I'm honest.

Donny