ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Power Loss on 182 Clio

RenaultSport Clio 182
I need help and not just from the men in white suits!!

I've a Clio (05) 182 Full Fat which I love! However on may way home last Friday sitting in traffic my Engine management light started to flash.. Which it did for about minute then when out. So I did not pacnic too much as I'd already got it booked into dealer in Dunstable to check out knock on full lock. I asked them to check it out to make sure all was OK as I'd noticed it seemed a little down on power. It's hard to descride but I have to put foot further down on peddle to get same results as before management light came on. (about 2cm)

Dealer said nothing was wrong nothing came up on their computer.

Has anyone else has this happed to them? And know what it is and more important how to fix it...

I don't have much faith at the dealers hence asking you guys out there!!
:(

Last edited:
Hi, mine did it too, it has happened about 5 times in nearly 2 years. dealer found nothing wrong. i normally only get it when sat in traffic and it dissapears after few minutes when i pull off. manual says its something to do with emissions control

RenaultSport Clio 182
Thanks for the reply :approve:
I'm glad I'm not the only one then.. (sounds exaclty the same as mine.)

No ideas on the power loss then..

As a side note: Tesco's Super is great!! 99 ron tell everyone!!