ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Power Tool Perverts

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
Some deal that!

Screenshot_20230520_162523_Facebook.jpg

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
Anyone got this blower? It’s about £70 on power tool world, is this a decent price for it and is it any good?
1816A82B-73C2-4426-9449-825FB31F6B9C.png

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
I'm going to guess it's not very good as I've seen no good reviewers reviewing it, and it's not Brushless or fuel.

Do you have any m18 batteries?

Yeah looking at vids now it doesn’t seem the best. Didn’t realise it wasn’t brushless either, they don’t seem to offer one in the m12 range annoyingly.

Ive only got M12 stuff at the moment unfortunately.

Brigsy

ClioSport Club Member
  T.Turbo
Aye 2ah topped off 8x wheels yesterday and was only showing 2 bars so not bad at all. Be a nice bit of kit for trackdays this.

Yeah 6ah will do, thinking about buying a m12 impact next so will get a man battery in stock.

thecrim22

ClioSport Club Member
  various
Aye 2ah topped off 8x wheels yesterday and was only showing 2 bars so not bad at all. Be a nice bit of kit for trackdays this.

Yeah 6ah will do, thinking about buying a m12 impact next so will get a man battery in stock.
Ive got m12 3/8 drive and the m12 3/8 ratchet its a game changer i use them almost daily

R5gtt, 182, volvo...

Remember these things have like a 10 min overheat or something. Read the destructions..

you have about 9 cars and 70 wheels, you can’t wake up on Saturday and decide to check your tyre pressures on all of them.

Howell

ClioSport Club Member
  172, Crafter, A3
Recently I've been pondering about opening my wallet and buying a battery ratchet if anyone's got any recommendations?

Sir Nancy Flowers

ClioSport Club Member
  M140i
Not a power tool as such but I made the terrible error of going on the Wera stand at Festival of Speed.

Anyone else seen the Joker Spanners they do? f**king mind blown. Had to pick up a set!

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
That silverline one was decent!
Aye it didn't half see some abuse that poor c**t 😂
Not a power tool as such but I made the terrible error of going on the Wera stand at Festival of Speed.

Anyone else seen the Joker Spanners they do? f**king mind blown. Had to pick up a set!

A lad at work has some but he's a f**king tuppy and they barely get used. He's a tool snob but only when it suits him because he also buys brushed Makita tools. f**king freak

Sir Nancy Flowers

ClioSport Club Member
  M140i
Aye it didn't half see some abuse that poor c**t 😂

A lad at work has some but he's a f**king tuppy and they barely get used. He's a tool snob but only when it suits him because he also buys brushed Makita tools. f**king freak
LOL

I just saw them and thought 'When im upside down, on my back, drunk, blind, retarded (more than usual) and I cant find the right f**king socket, these f*****s are gonna come in clutch'

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
LOL

I just saw them and thought 'When im upside down, on my back, drunk, blind, retarded (more than usual) and I cant find the right f**king socket, these f*****s are gonna come in clutch'
They're a lovely bit of kit, but I can't justify the cost of them when Halfords Advanced stuff is just as good and half the price

Half the price means double the tools imho🤣

Sir Nancy Flowers

ClioSport Club Member
  M140i
They're a lovely bit of kit, but I can't justify the cost of them when Halfords Advanced stuff is just as good and half the price

Half the price means double the tools imho🤣
oh, sorry.....did you think I wasnt going to get the Halfords Advanced set too?......

#csballer

I honestly shouldnt. But, I also should. Ive got my lovely nice Halfords Advanced chest ready to go too......god damn it

Jamie86

ClioSport Club Member
  RS175,595,205gti,172
I've got the 3/8 long neck, it's the same 75Nm as yours.

The newer high speed one is lower at around 45Nm I believe.
Imo ratchets are all about speed as you just break it off like using it as a normal ratchet anyway..

Brigsy

ClioSport Club Member
  T.Turbo
I have the m12 fuel long reach ratchet..its mega when you can get it in for tricky bolts.

Reactions: MLB

Brigsy

ClioSport Club Member
  T.Turbo
Spanner wise, was using a set of snap on flank drive spanners at my mates garage on sunday..game changer. Open end just grips and no slipping. I want a set badly but cant be fcuked spending the money.