ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Powerflex Rear Spring Pads

clio_ross

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Currently in the midst of replacing the rear axle bushes on my 172 and when I removed the rear springs, I’ve found that the OEM rubbers are utterly shot; lower ones are particularly bad as it looks like the springs have rubbed right through the pads, but suppose that was to be expected with eibach sportlines and 19 year old rubber.

Given there’s currently 20% off on certaint eBay items, the powerflex spring pads are basically the same price as buying all new OEM rubbers, so just looking to see if anyone had any good or bad experience with the powerflex items before I pull the trigger on either option?

Cheers for any input.

clio_ross

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Just to round this off for any future searches etc.

I ended up opting for the powerflex spring pads, purely due to them having 20% off on eBay.

Seemed to fit pretty well, so time (and the better weather in the spring) will tell if they’re any good.