ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

powerflow exhaust

Mk1 Ph1 92' Valver
got my powerflow exhaust fitted to my valver today :),once i was on way home grinning i noticed a bangin like it was hitting the underneath of the car under the rear seat.is this caused by vibration or have they maybe fitted it to close? gonna give them a ring today anyway ,just seeing if any one no's

Focus ST
got my powerflow exhaust fitted to my valver today :),once i was on way home grinning i noticed a bangin like it was hitting the underneath of the car under the rear seat.is this caused by vibration or have they maybe fitted it to close? gonna give them a ring today anyway ,just seeing if any one no's

I believe you'll find it pretty much the same for very many aftermarkets exhausts. Never fit quite right.

Although I know there are some out there who's exhaust doesn't bang, its still quite rare.

Clio MK 4
I have powerflow exhaust system on myy 172 and i'm well chuffed with it. No problems so far (touch wood) and sounds really nice. deep but not to loud.

my mans got one and so have i and never had any probs.
he's had his well over a year and iv had mine a few months.

FTO GPX 2.0 V6
I've had mine for about 2 years and it's recently made a grinding metal on metal noise, they looked at it and removed a vacent bracket, thats fine now.

I'm taking mine in tomorrow though as it sounds like it's blowing, also having a middle box put in, it's just too loud and after 2 years of it I've had enough!