ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

POWERFLOW STAINLESS SYSTEM

Here are some pictures of my new powerflow full system exhaust i had fitted yesterday due to the crappy renault one that fell apart after only 23800 miles. The power flow cost £290 fitted and took 2 1/2 hours to fit. It also came with a lifetime guarantee. I would like to thank Dash who is going to load the pictures on to this post when he has time as im a thick bit and dont know how to do it.

It sounds very nice and seems to pull slightly better mid range. Overall im very happy. No sign of my pics yet, Its in Dashs hands

Golf GTTDI 130PD

Powerflow kicks arse, I have a full system on my maxim S.

Sounds amazing, pulls nicely, NICE ONE!!

2005 Audi A3 3.2 Quattro

Is it louder or just better?

Im trying to decide which exhaust to get for my car. so far its either Remus which is deadly expensive but they claim to be the best, Powerflow which Ive heard some good things about, and Bosal which also make some nice exhausts, oh and Wildcat.

Im not looking for louder but i want that sporty low down growl that the remus gives (their local site has before and after sounds for the clio).

Also I want something decent for when I seriously start modding the car. Still deciding about the air intake system