ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pressure washer bar ratings

Renault Clio S
Hi folks

Looking to purchase a pressure washer for around £60-£70 and wondered which bar rating to go for? I’ll be hosing the car down where it’s parked on the street outside of my house, so while I need something to shift the dirt, I’d like to avoid dousing anyone else parked in the street where possible.

Would a 120-bar washer be too strong? perhaps go with a 70 or 90?

Cheers

RichCup

ClioSport Club Member
They look ok but I'm not sure what the fittings are like in case you wanted to get a foam lance.

I'd check to see if your local aldi has any of the powercraft ones left, mine cost £65 and it's been great :)

Renault Clio S
I have been advised not to spend more than £70 as pressure washers only last a couple of years before they break? I guess it all depends on how much you use them?

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Aldi one comes with a 3 year waranty :p I'd imagine most others do too?

And it's manufactured by Karcher for Aldi . Karchers only come with a 12 month warranty . It's a no brainer , Aldi everytime ;)