ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

pressure washer - this any good ?

1998 BMW e46 323i
Yeah they are. I've got the old man's in the garage at the mo. Used it to clean the flags and the car. Nice lil bit of kit

172 cup
type a search for karcher 3.86 in ebay and is a better one for 130 inc delivery. Make sure you put in the decimal point in your search or it wont work. Got one myself other week :)

Mk6 Fiesta Zs
bit too expensive for me mate ! just want somethin cheap that will do the job. had a look on argos n read reviews etc n theres 1 that sounds pretty good !

172 cup
bit too expensive for me mate ! just want somethin cheap that will do the job. had a look on argos n read reviews etc n theres 1 that sounds pretty good !

just a thought it wight be worth going for the 3 series karcher over the 2 series as you cant get replacement internals for the 2 series

Mk6 Fiesta Zs
gonna reserve the Karcher K2.21 from argos. link is further up if anyone wants a look ! cheers for the help n info lads !

Gav_r26

ClioSport Club Member
  2006 Megane R26
The only thing with the K2.21 is it doesn't have the vario lance so you can change the pressure. They cost £30 ish IIRC. Worth trying to find one with that on, as you don't want to be using full pressure all the time or you'll take your paint / stickers off!

172 cup
as said already the k3.86 i got of ebay came with one. But its £130 worth every extra penny though

Audi TT 225 Quattro
got a karhcer k2.21 few months back, also got a 3 year warranty so if it f**ks up i get a brand new one ( £85 all in from argos i think it was ). been a good bit of kit tho and produces loads of foam when used with a foam lance. if i need less pressure i take a few steps back, works well for me;)