ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

price query on a 52 plate 172

Octavia VRS

is 8.5K round about the right amount for a 52 plate mk2 172?

Its the metallic red colour and looks in good condition although a couple of alloys are curbed. A guy at my work owns it and he asked me if Id be interested although I told him that Im saving for a flat just now. Its only done 19K miles.

I thought he was maybe asking for a bit much?

golf

Eh he would maybe get that if he was trading it in! £8.5k sounds about right to me! If you can get it for eight then go for it mate!!

Sounds a little high for a private sale, I just bought a 52 Reg 1 owner black 172 from a Renault dealer with the same miles in immaculate condition for £8,600.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy

seems high really

would have to be immaculate to justify that money eight or just under could be reasonable. plus it depends what it drives like cos i test drove a 172 a while back before getting the 182 and the 172 was not all there really... drove a different 172 a couple of months later and it flew!

i bought my old 172 cup for 9,000 with 6,000 miles on it last year and it was a 52 ur better looking for about 7,100 or just a bit higher think matey boy is asking to much for the motor yes its rare colour but he selling it not u