ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

prince presents

from Trophy 2 work van :(
Re: prince presents>>>>>>

nice, can't understand why they call that colour flame red though?! It looks so dull and boring.....nice motor though.....

Turbos.

nice, can't understand why they call that colour flame red though?! It looks so dull and boring.....nice motor though.....

Not seen one in the flesh? IMO the best colour you can get for the 172.

Looking good, but that spoiler is crap!

White Clio 200 Cup

I`m thinking compared to the huge array of picnic table/shelving spoilers i see around the place on old Mondeos, Novas, vtr`s etc that....that spoiler is actually quite nice and fairly subtle

As father and son....

Cup spoiler and your laughing. For some reason even though the red is slightly dulled i like it more, looks deep and with a really good rich polish and wax thatd look the danglies

stu

Clio Mk 1

beauty apart from the spoiler and imo its sitting a bit high maybe 60mm would look better

good work mate

RB 197 fatty

i really like this car and love the colour! nice one mate. not too sure on that spoiler tho. but what do i know!

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5

Think it would like 100 times better if the spoiler didn't exist!