ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Problem... W810i with Vista?

Folks... can anyone confirm i'm fooked with loading music from my Laptop (Vista Premium) to my Ericsson W810i ? I tried the disk and looks like its failed to load the software as its not Vista compatible? called orange and they said we dont know if its compatible...call Sony on Monday! ffs.

If this wont work with Vista... what Ericsson will? and i'll change it! :dapprove:

172 Cup
http://www.sonyericsson.com/spg.jsp...zone=ps&lm=ps1_1&pid=10376&fid=42782&esi=true

Sony Ericsson PC Suite 2.10.46 (for Windows Vista/XP)
The Sony Ericsson PC Suite consists of the following components:

* Sony Ericsson File Manager
Allows you to browse the contents of the mobile device file system and exchange multimedia files between the mobile device and the PC
* Sony Ericsson Sync Station
Program for synchronising your Microsoft Outlook™ calendar and contacts with the calendar and the phone book in your Sony Ericsson mobile phone
* Sony Ericsson Mobile Networking Wizard
Connect to the internet using your phone

Windows XP SP1/SP2 (Professional and Home), Vista (Business, Enterprise, Home basic, Home premium, Ultimate)