ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Problem with HTC M7

Mito Sportiva 135
Bit of a stab in the dark here but having issues as of today with my HTC. Specifically calls - it will ring if there's an incoming call but can't hear the caller. If I dial out it seems to dial but I don't hear any dial tone and then if it connects I can't hear the receiver.
Internet seems to be working fine, and obviously reception OK to make/receive calls.
Obviously tried turning on/off a few times but has been going on all day now, and can't call Orange as can't make a call properly!

Mito Sportiva 135
It plays my ringtone when I've got a call, so don't think it is that
I am due an upgrade in March and was thinking about an iPhone but think it will be quite expensive if I changed now?

Can you hear on speaker phone? It uses the top speaker for calls and both for ring / speaker. Could just be the top speaker that's dead. HTC's have a two year warranty, if its not older than that, call them up and send it off for repair. They'll advise doing a factory reset and update check first so try that before calling them.

Mito Sportiva 135
No can't hear on that. In the end I decided to pay my contract off early and get a new iPhone - didn't know it was a 2 year warranty though just thought I would have had to get my insurance to sort it

My first iPhone isn't working out well so far; not working and took to the store to see what I was doing wrong, they told me to return and exchange for a new one! Great...

Mito Sportiva 135
No I haven't - I'll give it a go too. Camera issue won't resolved that way though as it's a hardware issue but calls might work I suppose