ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Professionals? My arse!

E87 118d M Sport
just watched the first video. what the f**k!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

who the monkeys sprays a hosepipe over an engine?????????????????????

How to Detail a Car by Gallylicious - For those Polish car washers out there . . .

Last edited:
"“It takes more than a bucket and a hose to clean a car”" Isnt that what hes just done?!

EDIT: You can see water dripping into the boot wtf is he doing :S

I think it is designed for car washers, as it is a very clean, brand new car, and therefore doesn't need a going over . . .

Shed.
It all started in my early teens washing cars in the back of my fathers barber shop. After eight years in the United States Secret Service, I made an unsuccessful run for the United States House of Representatives in 1980. In 1981, I decided to start my own business, Pro Clean of Tysons Corner, Inc. After 26 years of success, we are still washing and detailing cars from Volkswagons to Rolls Royces and have grown to be one of the largest detailing businesses in the Washington DC area. “It takes more than a bucket and a hose to clean a car”, Washingtonian Magazine, 1986

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Pmsl! Dangerous folks! The colour of the buckets said enough to me.

E87 118d M Sport
yeah the second i saw that i knew it would be a joke. wouldnt that of been a much more appropraite vid if he actually did a dirty car and showed how it actually cleans it?

W

Willy

Even my dog knows how to clean a car better than that idiot

Brb, gonna go help Nick spray his engine with a hose

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
Now that cant be real! Man some people must have more money than sense to be handing a motor like that over to some one thats not spent more than £30 on products

So let me get this straight, he's got a minter of a bentley, thats not even dirty.

He's attempting to detail it with some s**t products, he's failed miserably.

Thats does'nt even class as a wash, never mind a detail. Tool

AK

M240i
LMAO anybody watched the cleaning the engine one?

"You don't want to get the engine soaked in water"

right after spraying it with the hose LOL!

BMW E46 330i Touring
I love how he says you can buy 'chemicals' in Walmart... Fairy Power Spray is a chemical, right?

Bumder With A Buffer
Its a weird one this video as its almost like he's showing you what to do quickly if you follow me? More of a quick guide?? You'd like to think that he doesn't use those things but I bet he does!

clio 182 & Fiesta RSTurbo
LMAO anybody watched the cleaning the engine one?

"You don't want to get the engine soaked in water"

right after spraying it with the hose LOL!

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!

The part where he says to cover the electrics before doing an engine detail...........

Hello you just soaked an uncovered bentley engien with about 2mins worth of water!!!

Suzuki Ignis
Wow, detail and engine in 2mins 3seconds! Think Im gunna start my own business up now, seeing how the pros do it....
What a numpty.

BG 182 FF
say away from electrical components in the engine when washing it, he says, then gets the hose out haha

E87 118d M Sport
Mr-Sheen-POS_sml.gif

cant reali blame him.